Thursday, June 3, 2010

enjoy the moment

school holiday is on and time to take things at a little different pace and perspective. love to be home in the mornings ... the sky is so lovely today, this shot is taken from my kitchen window


and preparing dinner becomes more enjoyable ...


lemon pepper chicken and pork
with steam broccoli and carrot complete with mash potato and sauteed mushroom
... the boys "cleaned up" their plates =)


shepherd's pie and steam french beans
The boys love this and J thinks I should bake and sell them =)
something worth exploring ...




2 comments:

  1. Wow - I thought it was taken at a fine dining restaurant! Kudos to you, mom!!! Good job. Must take tutorial cooking lessons from you online! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's a good business idea =)
    by the way I just setup http://www.bake-me-a-pie.blogspot.com
    have not put up mpictures of offerings and pricing yet ... will do that soon =)

    ReplyDelete