Wednesday, October 21, 2009

repurposed chairs

I am currently addicted to chairs ... especially the vintage ones ... and lately I have been such a junk collector ... taking interest in others' chairs that they intend to discard ...

Just last weekend we were at a garage sale and I spotted a chair tucked in a quite corner, waiting for its owner to discard when they move next week. It looked like it had weathered what looked like many dog bites and years of usage. Though we left without it, I managed to convince my other half to take a drive back there on Monday and offered a little token for this 'broken' chair and it is now being 'serviced'. Didn't get a before picture cos' it looked really, really sad (maybe I should have ...) but can't wait to get an after picture posted here =)


Check this out ... chairs at atelier grisnez , love the many, many chairs this lady does wonders to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment